行李后,准备离开家(也离开我)
Got?a?one-way?ticket?and?you're?all?set?to?go?买了一张单程票,你准备就这样离开(划重点,单程票,只有离开,没有回程。)
But?we?have?one?more?day?together?但是我们还能有一天在一起的时间
So,love?me?like?there's?no?tomorrow?所以,爱我仿佛再无明日
Hold?me?in?your?arms,tell?me?you?mean?it?拥我入怀,告诉我你是认真的(认真地爱我,认真地对待我们这份爱情,你很在乎,这对你很重要······我,对你很重要)
This?is?our?last?goodbye?and?very?soon?it?will?be?over?这是我们最后的告别,它即将结束了(能拥我入怀的时光、能有你在身侧的时光结...
时光结束了)
But?today?just?love?me?like?there's?no?tomorrow.但今天就像没有明天一样爱我吧。
I?guess?we?drift?alone?in?separate?ways?我想,以后我们将各自漂泊
I?don't?have?all?that?far?to?go?我没有那么远的路要走
(我想,你离开之后,我们将有着各自的生活。但我可能时日无多,没有多少多彩可以经受)
God?knows?I?learnt?to?play?the?lonely?man?上帝知道我学会了扮演孤独的人
(喜欢唱歌,却被父亲认为是不干正事,要断绝父子关系;有一段爱情,却在和她深爱后发现自己性取向是他,他再也无法向她要求什么了,也没脸这样做;因为被很坏的经纪人阻隔,自己失去了乐队这群最真心的朋友,还因此搞坏了身体,得了艾滋这样的绝症。上帝已经知道我已经学会了扮演孤独的人了)
I've?never?felt?so?low?in?my?all?life?我一生从没这样沮丧(我要因为无知而患上的艾滋、逐渐被病痛侵蚀的身体而失去我的挚爱吗?我要和一个这样深爱我的人分开吗?他就要这样离开我吗?)
We?were?born?to?be?just?losers?我们都是天生的失败者吧
So?I?guess?there's?a?limit?on?how?far?we?can?go?所以我想我们能走得多远是有限制的(你看啊,我们就只能走到明天之前)
But?we?only?have?one?more?day?together?但是我们只剩最后一天能在一起了。
So,?love?me?like?there's?no?tomorrow?所以,爱我仿佛再无明日
Hold?me?in?your?arms,tell?me?you?mean?it?拥我入怀,告诉我你是认真的
This?is?our?last?goodbye?and?very?soon?it?will?be?over?这是我们最后的告别,它即将结束了
But?today?just?love?me?like?there's?no?tomorrow?但今天就像没有明天一样爱我吧
(这时,视频里瘦先生做了一个皇冠给胖先生戴上。我想起来了,在歌声结束时,胖先生倒